Daily Hypocrite – Protect the author’s pen, and the painter’s brush
- Bias of Omission: Networks 2,202 minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for Senate’s ‘No Collusion Report’
- “Are 25 Thousand New Jobs ( Plus Thousands of Ancillary Jobs) Not a Good Idea For The Ppl of NY”- Cher
- Cuomo slaps local politicians: ‘They should be held accountable’
- De Blasio rips AOC: Working people ‘want jobs’
- Amazon: ‘we don’t want to work in this environment long-term’
Pundits & Storytellers
Daily Hypocrite – Skilled professionals at pointing out the obvious
President Trump wants more people to come to the United States! With my own two ears, I heard the President say on back-to-back days that he wants historically high immigration levels, and more people that he foolishly claims "we need." Since Trump was referring to...
Howard Stern has the same likelihood of being elected president in 2020 as Howard Schultz, but the Stern campaign would be much more interesting. And Stern already has nationwide name identification that 'Starbucks' Schultz lacks. Outside the business pages, the only...
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the looniest lefty I've seen elected to Congress in my lifetime. But Ilhan Omar, her fellow rookie House member from Minnesota, is so radical she scares the pants off me. After watching Omar in action, it's pretty clear to me that the...